Learn more about Graduate College
Siena Heights University offers Master of Arts degrees in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Leadership, and Teacher Education.
Advantages of being a SHU graduate student include:
- Courses designed for working adults
- Blended online and completely online programs
- Evening and weekend courses
- Small class sizes
- Individualized academic advising
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) not required for admission
- Dedicated faculty with career credentials
- Locations throughout Michigan
Learn more about Graduate College Admissions Criteria & Requirements
Minimum 3.0 GPA from an accredited institution of higher education required.
Submission of the following documents:
Siena Heights University Graduate College
- Completed Online Application
- Current Resume
- Application Essay
- All Post-Secondary Transcripts
- 3 Recommendation forms
- Conviction Disclosure Form
- A nonrefundable application fee of $50. Please make a check payable to Siena Heights University and mail it to:
Attention: Betsy Brooks
1247 E. Siena Heights Drive
Adrian, MI 49221
- Copy of Teaching Certificate required for Graduate Teacher Education applicants (optional for Montessori)
- A personal interview is required for all Counseling applicants.
For more information, forms, links and more, please click on the icon below:
For more information about the Graduate College, contact:
or 877-438-1586 / 517-264-7662
Hear from our current students and graduates what the Siena Effect has done for them.