International College and University Consortium
First Summer Entrepreneurship Conference
- When: July 2015 (dates to be announced)
- Where: Siena Heights University, Adrian, Mich.
- Who: Domestic and International students and business owners
- Cost: Free for ICUC members (conference only; does not include accommodations)
- ICUC Member Institutions: Siena Heights University, Sanda University (China), Aurora University (China)
The inaugural Summer Entrepreneurship Conference at Siena Heights University is intended to inform students and business owners about domestic and international entrepreneurship.
The first part of the conference are designed to inform students, faculty, alumni and local business owners about entrepreneurship possibilities in the U.S. and China.
The second part of the conference will introduce students to current trends in international entrepreneurship and inform students how to receive funding, create a winning business plan and implement successful marketing and sales techniques for their entrepreneurial start-up.