Complete Your Radiologic Technology Degree Online!
The Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) major can be established for x-ray technology professionals who have completed an AAS Degree or a hospital-based training program, ARRT registry, and two years related work experience in Radiologic Technology or a related X-ray field.
Siena Heights University radiologic technology coursework includes upper-division classes offered in areas such as leadership and management, organizational theory, health care management, social science, liberal arts and more.
- You may need only 10 courses to fulfill your bachelor degree in Radiology Technology!
- Transfer up to 90 credits toward your Siena Heights University degree. Credit may be awarded for those who hold additional ARRT registries.
- Classes offered in eight-week completely online sessions.
- Enhance your bachelor's degree with a Health Care Management minor.
- Financial Aid may be available by completing the Free Application For Student Aid (FAFSA).