Respiratory Therapy Degree Online
The Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) major in Respiratory Therapy can be established for professionals who have completed an AAS degree or a hospital-based training program, registry, and two-years related work experience in Respiratory Therapy or related field.
Siena Heights University coursework includes upper-division courses in areas such as business, management, health care management, social science, liberal arts and more.
- You may need only 10 courses to fulfill your bachelor's degree!
- Classes are offered in eight-week completely online sessions.
- Transfer up to 90 credits toward your Siena Heights University degree. Credit may be awarded for those who hold additional National Board of Respiratory Care specialties and related work experience such as Perinatal/ Pediatric Care Specialist or Pulmonary Function Technologist.
- Enhance your bachelor degree with a Health Care Management Minor from Siena Heights University.
- Financial Aid may be available by completing the Free Application For Student Aid (FAFSA).