SHU Athletic Hall of Fame Nomination Form
The purpose of the Siena Heights University Athletic Hall of Fame is as follows: to recognize former student-athletes who have distinguished themselves in intercollegiate athletics at Siena Heights University, either by:
• Their performance on athletic teams during their undergraduate years
• Their strong leadership in their profession in the years following graduation, or
• Meritorious service in behalf of the athletic program at Siena Heights University
For athletes to be eligible for the Hall of Fame:
• Student-athletes must have graduated from Siena Heights University
• Individuals must have had 10 years between the school year they stopped playing or 10 years after they graduated, whichever comes first
• For coaches, administrators and meritorious services, individuals just have to have displayed a major commitment to the university and/or its athletic programs.
• Teams cannot be inducted until a 10 year period has passed as well.
Any person can nominate an individual/team for the Hall of Fame. To nominate, please fill out the form at right. Please include any information (statistics, articles, etc.) to show why the nominee is deserving of Hall of Fame consideration.
To view a list of our current Hall of Fame members, click on the icon below: