Welcome! Are you ready to take the first step towards gaining your undergraduate degree from the top Catholic University in Michigan and the opportunities that follow? These steps outline the general process. All you have to do is complete them to get started.
- A minimum high school cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Beginning with the 2016-17 academic year, Siena Heights University will no longer require undergraduate applicants to submit SAT or ACT test scores for university admission. Students may be required to submit standardized test scores for admission to specific academic programs, validate athletic eligibility or prove eligibility for some federal or state scholarship programs.
GATHER MORE INFORMATION
- Contact us to answer any questions that you may have / schedule a campus visit or immediately proceed to step two.
BEFORE YOUR FIRST SEMESTER AT SIENA BEGINS
- Apply – Online, in person
You will need to submit the following information:
Official high school transcript or GED certificate to:
Office of Admissions
Siena Heights University
1247 E Siena Heights Dr
Adrian, MI 49221
Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically by Docufide to this email address: email@example.com
Submit copies of your ACT or SAT scores
- Financial Aid: File the FAFSA, apply for recognition awards and perform other financial activities
- Housing: Register for campus living, meal plans and find other related information
- Siena Heights Orientation (SHO) Day