Interested in attending Siena Heights University? Fill out this brief form, and you'll receive an email with log-in information to your very own User Portal with additional information about Siena Heights University and the application process.

Adrian (main campus) Undergraduate Programs

Are you a high school student looking for the traditional college experience?

Adult Undergraduate Programs

Do you have some credit from previous college experience and need to complete your bachelor's degree?

Master's Degree

Do you have your bachelor's degree and looking for an advanced degree?

Not Sure? Transferring?

Explore to read more information about our programs or schedule a personal visit.



Siena Heights University was honored to receive Silver Level Certification from the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency.

Siena Heights was also tied for 19th in the nation for having the Best Online Bachelor's Program for Veterans, according to the U.S. News and World Report.

  1. Applying online is free and easy.  Click apply online to apply today!

  2. Submit official transcripts from all previously attended universities, military credit, and high school transcript or GED certificate to: 

    Coordinator of Veterans Services
    Siena Heights University
    1247 E Siena Heights Dr.   
    Adrian, MI  49221

  3. All official transcripts must be mailed directly from the issuing school. 

  4. Submit military training and service. Download a copy of your military educational records from your services’ website. Submit this transcript to the Coordinator of Veterans Services. The University Registrar will determine what military credits can be awarded.

  5. File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at Also, complete the Intention Form.

  6. If you are on active duty or are a drilling reservist, contact your Military Education Office about establishing your eligibility for Tuition Assistance (TA)-DD Form 2384 (Notice of Basic Eligibility- NOBE). In most cases you can use both TA and your GI Bill benefits to cover your education. In most cases you can apply online, however TA rules vary from service-to-service. Learn more about all the different Transition Assistance programs offered by your service.

    Visit the Veteran's Administration to file for your GI Bill benefits, or download a paper copy of VA Form 22-1990.

  7. The signature page of the online application or entire paper application must be mailed to the St. Louis, Mo. Regional Office (PO Box 66830, St. Louis, Mo. 63166-6830) along with a copy of your DD-214 or DD Form 2384 (Notice of Basic Eligibility- NOBE) and a copy of your contract if you are eligible for the college fund (kicker). Students applying for Chapter 31, Vocational Rehabilitation benefits will need to contact the Voc Rehab representative for authorization to receive benefits. Recommend applying for your regular VA benefits first, then apply and switch over to the Voc Rehab Chapter 31 once it is approved. Although it's a longer process to get approved, you can draw on your regular benefits until then.

    If you are already receiving your benefits at another college or university, you will need to complete a VA Form 22-1995 to re-affiliate your VA account with SHU. Fax the VA Form 22-1995 form to SHU's Coordinator of Veterans Affairs at 517-264-7744. You can download VA forms at This site should be your #1 source of information on your VA Education Benefits. 

    Dependents will need to file a VA Form 22-5490. You will not need to file a DD 214 but must have your service member's social security number to apply for benefits

  8. Contact the SHU Veterans Affairs Certifying Official. After registering for classes and applying for your veterans education benefits, a copy of your certificate of eligibility or NOBE, a copy of your DD214, and a copy of your schedule of classes.